Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
Hello everyone,

As I watched the videos of Pirate Galaxy in 2009 posted by mrxmrxmrxmrx777, it remembered me that Vega 2 (old Kalabesh) had an asteroid ring on the sky:

vega2.PNG

I was wondering if you can re-add that on the game. I know that before it caused many lags such as the rain on Lyris. But I mean can we except something like that on the game for the future on the existing planets or future planets? For me it really adds "life" to the sky of the planets. (such as the old hangar, I wonder that you you could use it for the future of the game because it was really stylish! :p).

Kind regards,
Eredin

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Hello everyone,

As I watched the videos of Pirate Galaxy in 2009 posted by mrxmrxmrxmrx777, it remembered me that Vega 2 (old Kalabesh) had an asteroid ring on the sky:

View attachment 49940

I was wondering if you can re-add that on the game. I know that before it caused many lags such as the rain on Lyris. But I mean can we except something like that on the game for the future on the existing planets or future planets? For me it really adds "life" to the sky of the planets. (such as the old hangar, I wonder that you you could use it for the future of the game because it was really stylish! :p).

Kind regards,
Eredin
the rain effect was awesome and also the nice sky effects. its 2021, i think most of us use good and high-end graphicscard to play pg in these nice graphics. as i said, releasing pg's offline data will allow to play more lag free i guess

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
the rain effect was awesome and also the nice sky effects. its 2021, i think most of us use good and high-end graphicscard to play pg in these nice graphics. as i said, releasing pg's offline data will allow to play more lag free i guess
Yes, the rain effect was so sick! I would really like to see this again on PG. (Vega 2 too xd)

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Yes, the rain effect was so sick! I would really like to see this again on PG. (Vega 2 too xd)
re-working these planets would be time intensive to make it. who knows if the old effects are good enough in pg 2021, because the graphics are now actually good, sharp and the ships are better rendered thab before. many ships have some adjustment on their optic.

i think this could be tested on vega and antares system in a ptr server rainy, foggy weather and some planets asteriod effects. than creating new trailer to get more players interested in playing (focus on the very first starsystems). just adding the old good effects how this would work out and look like to see where it need to be optimized..

+ i have something in my mind right now.. who the hell put an shield in a parsec storm? well the buggy 9th item, try to kill it.. years .. years ago i think in the beta😂

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
re-working these planets would be time intensive to make it. who knows if the old effects are good enough in pg 2021, because the graphics are now actually good, sharp and the ships are better rendered thab before. many ships have some adjustment on their optic.

i think this could be tested on vega and antares system in a ptr server rainy, foggy weather and some planets asteriod effects. than creating new trailer to get more players interested in playing (focus on the very first starsystems). just adding the old good effects how this would work out and look like to see where it need to be optimized..

+ i have something in my mind right now.. who the hell put an shield in a parsec storm? well the buggy 9th item, try to kill it.. years .. years ago i think in the beta😂
I think that the effects can still render good now and yes, obviously it should be tested on PTR 1st. Then you make the trailer! :p

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
here you see the rain effects and the sky is ahead of his timekalabesh probably.jpg

aaaannnnddd.....⤵

antares industries: hello i am the little brother of the legendary blazing lava

raven corporation be like: hold my corruption clouds!
antares blazin lava lol.jpg

i guess this looks like desai

mizar storm.png

here are the awesome effects too. this should be desai, you see back there the old ancient building just like on aurora
desai probably.png

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
here you see the rain effects and the sky is ahead of his timeView attachment 49941

aaaannnnddd.....⤵

antares industries: hello i am the little brother of the legendary blazing lava

raven corporation be like: hold my corruption clouds!
View attachment 49942

View attachment 49943

here are the awesome effects too. this should be desai, you see back there the old ancient building just like on aurora
View attachment 49944
I remember this omg xd that was so cool! Btw the rain effects were awesome.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Well during the time of Lyris with rain it was aka "Lagris" for many Pilots and i guess an easy solution would simply have been to give the options... well more options like disabling effects and when using effects having a slider to adjust it or something around that.

I mean even now the Options of PG are pretty small in compare to other onlinegames that have feeled 3x as much options in their menu.

mizar storm.png

desai probably.png
If i remember it correctly Vega had an major overhaul at some point and this should be old Kalabesh consindering now only the units that are sentinels and scouts. From my dark memory i mean it was so that a dev asked ingame for pilots who want to make a new trailer for the game when i was in the Mizar times before Sol was released.

But hey SSG had to disable the Hardware Curser cus it seem to have caused issues for the players as well what me never really bothered due it was either insanly minor for me or i never payed any attention to it :sweatgrinning:

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Well during the time of Lyris with rain it was aka "Lagris" for many Pilots and i guess an easy solution would simply have been to give the options... well more options like disabling effects and when using effects having a slider to adjust it or something around that.

I mean even now the Options of PG are pretty small in compare to other onlinegames that have feeled 3x as much options in their menu.

If i remember it correctly Vega had an major overhaul at some point and this should be old Kalabesh consindering now only the units that are sentinels and scouts. From my dark memory i mean it was so that a dev asked ingame for pilots who want to make a new trailer for the game when i was in the Mizar times before Sol was released.

But hey SSG had to disable the Hardware Curser cus it seem to have caused issues for the players as well what me never really bothered due it was either insanly minor for me or i never payed any attention to it :sweatgrinning:
jep the overhaul was planned for antares too, but it didnt happen for some reason. as you see the pic with vega tank, its looks like i dont know maybe desai or kalabesh

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
Hihi, now I'm waiting devs opinion. :whistle:

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
jep the overhaul was planned for antares too, but it didnt happen for some reason. as you see the pic with vega tank, its looks like i dont know maybe desai or kalabesh
Would at least make sense for Terasa to get an overhaul for CSL eventually considering that they have new tech as well since the collaboration with the Methas + Ancients being a thing like maybe new locations/stations where ancient ships are captured for research and stuff.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Would at least make sense for Terasa to get an overhaul for CSL eventually considering that they have new tech as well since the collaboration with the Methas + Ancients being a thing like maybe new locations/stations where ancient ships are captured for research and stuff.
big storyline

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
Dev's, check this post please. If you add back these effects I give you all a beer .:cool:

Verdene

Senior Game Master
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Verdene
Rank
Hello Pilots.

Of course such things might be a good thing though You don't need to call (ping) Developers each time you post some feedback on Forums. However return of the more advanced weather effects might be a good addition to the environment.

Greetings.

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
Hello Pilots.

Of course such things might be a good thing though You don't need to call (ping) Developers each time you post some feedback on Forums. However return of the more advanced weather effects might be a good addition to the environment.

Greetings.
@KingSub's fault. :whistle: