Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Tiger.Mit.Kaliber
Rank
Clan
Final-Sector
Hey you!
the AoE damage is in some scenarios reduced and I proove it in this video! Check it out!
spoiler: It's a bug

https://youtu.be/myPI84IFkUs

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
spoiler: It's a bug
It´s never a bug it´s a feature :LOL:

Anyways i can´t say if this really was different in the earlier versions of the game cus basicly i always waited for the inters to land before i started the AoE stuff cus i wanted to be sure that it hits all targets + OS has some weirdness extra mechanic that seems to count for all weapons that have an "circle/wave" AoE (OS, Mine, Sticky and Bomb).

What i noticed here is that in the center the dmg of those weapons seem to be reduced as well, while on the other hand the dmg seems to increase the further a target is away from the center of the "starting point" (for OS the impact point).

Again i think that this is the case cus i mostly can´t kill 10 inters on Gazica when they are in the center of the impact but if i switch the os to the harv so that they get hit by the AoE they get killed.

NGSpeed

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Tiger.Mit.Kaliber
Rank
Clan
Final-Sector
Vesperion said:
Anyways i can´t say if this really was different in the earlier versions of the game cus basicly i always waited for the inters to land before i started the AoE stuff cus i wanted to be sure that it hits all targets + OS has some weirdness extra mechanic that seems to count for all weapons that have an "circle/wave" AoE (OS, Mine, Sticky and Bomb).
Earlier it depended on the timing of arriving at the surface from the enemies. Some AoE weapons weren't strong enough and it was more efficient to just kill 6 inters instead having 10 damaged inters^^.
This phenomenon here was never in the game before (I play since early 2011).

Vesperion said:
Again i think that this is the case cus i mostly can´t kill 10 inters on Gazica when they are in the center of the impact but if i switch the os to the harv so that they get hit by the AoE they get killed.
wow, if that's true I will laugh so hard xDD gonna test it soon^^

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
NGSpeed said:
Vesperion said:
wow, if that's true I will laugh so hard xDD gonna test it soon^^
I used this feature very often with Sticky Bombs, just use it on the harvester and inters are blown with insane damage.