What's new

any DS easter egg in Pirate galaxy?

XanderzG12

Reaction score
Main Pilotname
ll Xander zG ll
Rank
Hello everyone, I would like to know if there is any reference or easter egg of Dino Storm in Pirate Galaxy?

I think some of you already know that in Dino Storm there is a ship from this game, is it a hint of a future crossover? XD

1659070316618.png

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Hello everyone, I would like to know if there is any reference or easter egg of Dino Storm in Pirate Galaxy?

I think some of you already know that in Dino Storm there is a ship from this game, is it a hint of a future crossover? XD

View attachment 51387
that was caliris😎😆

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Well i can´t say for sure if it is a reference to DS but on Erebos it gives an E-Field where a skeleton of a Dinosaur can be seen in the wall. Sadly i have no screen but it is a E-Field on the left top of the map. Aside from that i think there is no other skeleton on Erebos that i have seen so far.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Well i can´t say for sure if it is a reference to DS but on Erebos it gives an E-Field where a skeleton of a Dinosaur can be seen in the wall. Sadly i have no screen but it is a E-Field on the left top of the map. Aside from that i think there is no other skeleton on Erebos that i have seen so far.
on desai there are skeletons too🙂

Rembrantt

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
Rembrant
Rank
It's these little attention to details that I appreciate.

Hopefully if they introduce a new maps or new content in Dinostorm, I hope there's more references about Pirate Galaxy.

StarWik

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
Kurogake
Rank
Clan
- V E R I T A S -
On the new planet " Erebos " There's an area where you can find a triceratops Skeleton :3

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
On the new planet " Erebos " There's an area where you can find a triceratops Skeleton :3
This is the spot where you can find that skeleton in the wall and was mentioned by @StarWik

@KingSub if i remember it now correctly the skeletons at Desai are much larger so that they more seem to be from some massive creatures that where even biger then dinosaurs could be.

Attachments

XanderzG12

Reaction score
Main Pilotname
ll Xander zG ll
Rank
This is the spot where you can find that skeleton in the wall and was mentioned by @StarWik

@KingSub if i remember it now correctly the skeletons at Desai are much larger so that they more seem to be from some massive creatures that where even biger then dinosaurs could be.
Thanks for the image and that's not a triceratops, it's a centrosaurus :p

If we're speaking canonically, it can't be a DS Centrosaurus because that skeleton is very large in scale, so it's possibly a different creature. (similar to desai).

Although it can also be a monstrous centrosaurus since these exist in DS.