And they said "PG will not have 1st person view"

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
So today i was messing around a bit with the Freecam tool and with the "right settings" you can basicly play the game in "1st person". In the end "1st Person" gives a whole new feeling of playing the game along with the fights. Keo was so kind to help with the recordings and shows that OS can not bee seen at all that it is preped and you only see the explosion wave when it strikes (depending on the angle of the view of course cus the wave only is on the ground).

However adjusting and stuff can then break this immersion again as in the end of the Vid can be seen. I already apologize for the lack of sound but i use a Free tool and it seems not to have vid + sound recording so try to imagine the sound. Next to this still getting the ropes of the Freecam tool so have mercy with my noobish skills that i show here :sweatgrinning:

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
You have a lot to learn, young padawan :whistle:

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
@Vesperion Thats so nice.. Which graphic card u using? I always record with nvidia and i can decide to record with or without mic. Same should work on amd😁

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
You have a lot to learn, young padawan :whistle:
It´s the effort that counts and learning is an always ongoing process :p

@Vesperion Thats so nice.. Which graphic card u using? I always record with nvidia and i can decide to record with or without mic. Same should work on amd
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 but as i said i used another tool (shareX) that is free to use so i´m not sure if this is the reason or i just have forgoton to set a checkmark anywhere in it :unsure:.

If i get better with everything i may upload the one or another "Freecam fun" thing cus it really is a nice to use tool that gives a lot of options. Would however be nice if it would give an option to "lock" your pilot when using FC rather then going into a pod by accident during your fun when you are on another location with it :sweatgrinning:

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
Try OBS Studio. It can be set to capture audiio from standard Windows output.