Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
--UnkNOWn--
Rank
Clan
Silhouette Assassins
can the ghost ship get rid of the siri perf and get some other tech that would be much more useful like attck turrent or rep turret or attck buff that would be super awesome...

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Considering that i know not a single instance that any ship did receive an item replace and how long Siri is already live it will surely not happen now. The only thing i can confirm in form of "a change" is that the Puni had a slight overhaul in the placement of rockets due it was in the earlier time so that Puni had a single Rocket on the middle bottom and after the overhaul has now 1 on each side for whatever reason.

Aside from that it gives no real reason to fly any of the other Siri ships aside of Myst and Puni due they excell in compare to all other Siri ships. Only reason why flying any other Siri ship is not having either Myst or Puni or having access to an Parsec/RDX ship.

Razor2278

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Razor.Pl
Rank
Punisher i have plastic armors

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
in my opinion sirius deserves a x-ancient ship. i really love the ancient ships. now we got ne0n shipd and ne0n-x ships (meth/pirate build) its not good that we cannot longer use them because the punisher could kill anything. legionary is also good.

some people did build ancient ships with tau ceti tech and they were pretty strong. especially the punisher.