Korell
Main Pilotname
-Ananke-
Rank
Clan
NoRiskNoFun
Dear Devs,
dear Splitscreen.

Will you ever put up some Ads up in the internet for PG?
You have to got plenty of resources, because of the many people that are buying
the Membership..

I miss the old days where Players were in every system. Now there are only a
handfull left and its getting kinda sad and lonely. You hardly find new friends..

old quarrels cook for years and I don't wan't to say this game got boring, it still is very exciting to play,
but the Game overall got more and more to be like an half dead animal that just waits to be put to sleep.

I think I speak for the most Players of the Korell server. I don't know how it is in other servers but I don't they are doing great either.

kind regards
me

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
Indy 2 said:
Dear Devs,
dear Splitscreen.

Will you ever put up some Ads up in the internet for PG?
You have to got plenty of resources, because of the many people that are buying
the Membership..

I miss the old days where Players were in every system. Now there are only a
handfull left and its getting kinda sad and lonely. You hardly find new friends..

old quarrels cook for years and I don't wan't to say this game got boring, it still is very exciting to play,
but the Game overall got more and more to be like an half dead animal that just waits to be put to sleep.

I think I speak for the most Players of the Korell server. I don't know how it is in other servers but I don't they are doing great either.

kind regards
me
It's like that in every other server. :cry:

Indy 2

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
-Ananke-
Rank
Clan
NoRiskNoFun
Heavy artillery said:
It's like that in every other server. :cry:

Im glad to hear that we aren't the only ones with that problem.

DantePlays

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Dante Knelly
Rank
Clan
No clan
Askone and Gaia are the popular servers, I think. They should merge the dead servers, but they prolly won't. It's as if they lowkey want the game to die

Fission

Community Manager
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Fission
Rank
Pilot,

The devs dont want to let the game to die, but the servers were not made for any type of pilot transference and some vital data could be lost in amigration. :cry:

Xxmaster07xX

Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Mr Z
Rank
Hello,

I see that the Trantor server is not the only one to claim the same thing. This request is not new.

That the developers do not tell us that it is imppossible, it is called laziness. Or rather, it is the fault of the commercial side.

Do not transfer account in some way to create an account from scratch, which will force us to pay.

What I think and it is with the help of a friend. Developers should make the transfer possible, against a sum of money.

I think that some people will be dissatisfied with this idea but by thinking about it, the positive will come.

Fission

Community Manager
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Fission
Rank
Pilot,

If they make an option for account transfers only by payment it will totally destroy people that cant afford to spend money to change the server... which would lead to even more dead servers... Not everyone have friends that give them money. The only possible way for this are free transfers. And its hard for such a small team to have everything working without 0% of failure.

Xxmaster07xX

Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Mr Z
Rank
Difficult to learn something concrete in reality.

The RAVENDINAMICS event discovered synchronization issues with the rest of the server. Although this vent has existed for years.

These same synchronization bugs lead to disconnections that we encounter during reactor challenges.

I'm not talking about bugs that have been sent to support and maybe even sent to developers. Otherwise, for the payment of the transfer.

If real money is a problem. Uses in the unity of the game, to the knowledge of the cryonite.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
I think the main issue for the possible merge is that we can have on every server another "player" account what surely makes it a bit more difficult to process an merge at all cus it would require some serious planing to merge the "main account" and not delete it so that an "twink account" is keept in the process.

I for excample have on 5 servers 1 account cus in the old times me and my clanmates started "new" after some of the major changes did show up and this was the only way for us to "experience" them (like the Vega Overhaul for exsample).

Don´t know how you would feel if during an merge your main account where you spend money time and effort in just to lose it cus of an mistake in the process with no way to recover it after it has been done.

The only possible way i would see here is that we would get the option to "delete" an account on the other servers so that it can be an safe merge when only the main account is keept BUT again it requires a some serious planing ahead and also you need to consider the "dead accounts" that won´t be touched at all from the owner cus he stoped playing the game so why should he return just cus an merge is happening if he doesn´t care.

DantePlays

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Dante Knelly
Rank
Clan
No clan
The game requires "teaming-up" in most cases and to do so, we don't even have enough players-- forcing us to do repetetive stuff like cryonite grinding and whatnot, and they don't even give us weekly global boosters to keep the servers/game somewhat alive.

DantePlays

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Dante Knelly
Rank
Clan
No clan
Vesperion said:
Don´t know how you would feel if during an merge your main account where you spend money time and effort in just to lose it cus of an mistake in the process with no way to recover it after it has been done.

The only possible way i would see here is that we would get the option to "delete" an account on the other servers so that it can be an safe merge when only the main account is keept BUT again it requires a some serious planing ahead and also you need to consider the "dead accounts" that won´t be touched at all from the owner cus he stoped playing the game so why should he return just cus an merge is happening if he doesn´t care.
A mobile-game I used to play 3 years back tackled this, they automatically gave the lower level with the same username a free name change without affecting their progress

eggyboffer

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
EggyBoffer
Rank
Clan
Fatal Ascension
I'll tell you what I find funny...

This post was about advertising the game to get more players playing, and even with a GM response, everyone has ignored that post. So we all need to ask, what exactly are the devs doing to stop this game from dying?

Regular updates? Sorry twice a year is NOT REGULAR

Driving new members in? Nope... never have I ever seen a advert for this game anywhere

Regular events including people that are new to the game? Nope, once or twice a year a new member can join in with a event, all the others they are forgotten about.

So please, weve been told that the devs wont let this game die out, but what are they doing to save it because imo they need to change something drastically.

Fission

Community Manager
Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Fission
Rank
As i said before, the devs are not leaving this game to die, but updates are not made alone.The Devs read all the forum posts but destructive critics are not helpful. Developing big updates is not an easy task and even more for a small team.

eggyboffer

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
EggyBoffer
Rank
Clan
Fatal Ascension
I understand that but if they font start advertising this game then it will die out. That's what we all want, ssg to start driving new members in and make the servers fun again, give older players something to do by helping them..

danidank2

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
S K Y
Rank
Clan
SPACE X
then add publicity yourself since the developer group is very small and I support what you say that developers develop something so that the game is more seen by the community of players but it is a small company with 3 games to manage so it is difficult to be aware of all the only thing we can do is try to make doubts in videos publications faceboock groups and many other ways, also for example making direct tweets would be great to find out if the game some are interested because the community of players of this type of space games is huge and seeing that pirate galaxy is a very good game to come right away
by: danidank2 server:gaia