What's new

about helping players with bps this makes it easier!

chuck.norris

Reaction score
Main Pilotname
chuck norris
Rank
hello pirate galaxy team! this is player chuck norris as u all know im a player that love to help noobs with bps! i have an idea that came to my mind today when im helping a player i be struggeling checking his history and know how much bps he still needs and what bps he have done.... and he needs to check too and that wastes a lot of time i have an idea that would make all this easy for example if a player need ehm... top gazica blues for storm ship , the sq leader at the orbit when the player joins sq choose his name and there is ships bps option pop up idk where u put that but u will figure it and for example he chooses storm techs bps and mark what techs he's after for example aim pc top gaz and blaster top gazica blue and types how much bps that player needs or the make the game automaticaly tells how much bps needed to finish and and choose option tech hunt and land and popup window or click window next to the map and target click and shows him how much that player still need to finish and game autotmatically tells the player mantis lvl needed for that tech etc etc i hope that u reply to this amazing idea and solve this problem :)

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Simple solution for that Pilot:
The Pilot jumps into the ship he needs the BPs goes to the items and then simply checks the top BPs of the Ship he still is missing in Hangar.

No offence but it does not really require to give such a feature for helping pilots cus "in theory" the Pilot who needs help with BP knows what items he is missing and the veteran then only needs to know the location for the hunt and theme is done.

Alone for Siri this would would not work considering the rndm drop part when each new planet has a new shuffled drop pool. Atm only in TC it´s a bit more complicated due the fact that drops not more related to the units like we used to from Vega-Drac but for this it still gives the handy Hitchikers Guide (that should be a common Bookmark for PG Pilots) from V1 that can be used for a quick check what unit is required to get the wanted BP.

Tketh

Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
T-Keth
Rank
please remember the achievements, ships and objects and there you look for the BP achievement for draco on the "?" you can see wich ones need to complete, is the fastest and easiest way for finding wich one you don't have :p

Last edited:

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
please remember the achievements, ships and objects and there you look for the BP achievement for draco on the "?" you can see wich ones need to complete, is the fastest and easiest way for finding wich one you don't have :p
Yes and No at the same time cus i find the Achive Menu very impractical considering that completed achives show up 1st and then the achives that are still incomplete are sorted by progress rather then system and stuff.

Imo achives should be categorized so that it has the "main section" (for example Ships and Items) and then a sub category that we can open (For example Vega Tech, Vega Ships)

For a maybe "clearer" view:
  • Achivements
    • Ship & Items
      • Draconis
        • Draconis Storm
          • BPs, Golds and Full Gold/Ancient
            • Item Name and collected/Needed BPs
            • Golds/Ancient tech installed in storm

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
Simple solution for that Pilot:
The Pilot jumps into the ship he needs the BPs goes to the items and then simply checks the top BPs of the Ship he still is missing in Hangar.
No need to enter the hangar if the pilot is already flying the ship. Just open the store anywhere and select the "Components" tab.

Tketh

Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
T-Keth
Rank
Yes and No at the same time cus i find the Achive Menu very impractical considering that completed achives show up 1st and then the achives that are still incomplete are sorted by progress rather then system and stuff.

Imo achives should be categorized so that it has the "main section" (for example Ships and Items) and then a sub category that we can open (For example Vega Tech, Vega Ships)

For a maybe "clearer" view:
  • Achivements
    • Ship & Items
      • Draconis
        • Draconis Storm
          • BPs, Golds and Full Gold/Ancient
            • Item Name and collected/Needed BPs
            • Golds/Ancient tech installed in storm
I know it's not the best sistem yet and i'm sure that eventualy it will be improved, but it's a lot better than the old days when you only had the option of checking the bps on the hangar on each ship type or the bp list ;)