Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
AdvancedMine99
Rank
Clan
Mantis
This is and was always the case for any supportive item in the game since the very start. Try to Rep/Prot someone with an active PM while yours is inactive and it will be the same that you can´t give them any buff.

Reason for this is simply cus otherwise a pilot with inactive PM can keep the Pilot with PM alive during PvP giving him an unfair advantage.
It doesn't actually help whoever you leap to hence the restriction being pointless. :ROFLMAO:

Well i made quite some time back a deeper look into the AC with some of its flaws and weird behaviours.
>>>The Wolfhound and his special Item - Allies Cover analysis + suggestion<<<

@Highway stated in this post that they will look into certain items again once TC4 is done
Indeed good tests that support the 21% reduction (damage * 79%) and heal for 45% of reduced damage (effectively 9.45% of original damage) I have.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
It doesn't actually help whoever you leap to hence the restriction being pointless. :ROFLMAO:
imagine the quantum leap didnt had any restriction at all. ancient units would bean into you as soon as they had you on their radar. again and again e.g ancient ras. the long leap is very well but the rare and blue variant is little bit weak.

Evvren

Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Evvren
Rank
I think that tc part 4 will appear after the new year and after the Christmas Eve
That's some wishful thinking if I've ever seen any :ROFLMAO:
With how little we have been shown so far I would say it is not yet finished, let alone stable enough for a release.
I don't see it coming any time sooner than a few months into 2022. That is, if we are not getting a new planet full of recycled content with different colors.

Razor2278

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Razor.Pl
Rank
That's some wishful thinking if I've ever seen any :ROFLMAO:
With how little we have been shown so far I would say it is not yet finished, let alone stable enough for a release.
I don't see it coming any time sooner than a few months into 2022. That is, if we are not getting a new planet full of recycled content with different colors.

it's written on the live strima that work is in progress as for me they can do it for 5 months I prefer to have everything more polished than added in a flash and 10 updates improving in a week

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
My estimate is mid to late Q1 when we may see TC4. Maybe in early Q1 we will see a teaser of the new planet along with the new units that have been mentioned. At least i assume that SSG will not drop TC4 in mid of any event or shortly before it. Considering that now Christmas is announced already you can expect to not see anything about TC4 until this event has ended.

And after this event has ended the window is relative small cus in theory then the 1st RDX of 2022 would happen shortly after Christmas (February/March) OR they make it like this year to skip the RDX event again in favor of the TC4 update cus who remembers this year the 1st RDX was skiped in favor of the CQ update so that we only had the 2nd RDX Event with the Lava.

Evvren

Reaction score
Main Pilotname
Evvren
Rank
it's written on the live strima that work is in progress as for me they can do it for 5 months I prefer to have everything more polished than added in a flash and 10 updates improving in a week
It is in progress, then again.. take into consideration the fact that we were shown a planet orbit, but not the surface itself. More than a teaser, that just feels to me like all they could show at the moment. Also after completing this planet, there has to be some time spent just figuring out how they will place the absurd amount of blue blueprints required for all of the tau ceti ships and then cram it all on a single planet...

I dare say, right this moment, without any doubts in my mind that tau ceti 4 will be a nightmare to be in. Much like the hive in draconis, but worse.

I just pray for highway and those in charge to take pity on us and to not make a single enemy drop 3 blue bps and 2+ golden bps... Draconis was a nightmare cause of that, a repeated bp nightmare with 1 or 2 enemies at most per spot.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
take into consideration the fact that we were shown a planet orbit, but not the surface itself
Well that is not fully true considering that Highway did land on the planet and then did show a part of the planets surface without moving at the planet a all and it was a lot of red on this planet with the factor of Hives flying above the planet.

absurd amount of blue blueprints required for all of the tau ceti ships and then cram it all on a single planet
Technicaly they have done this already with Calon if you want to see it from that perspective as Calon has all BPs for all ships that are available right now and considering that we may now return to a "full Mantis planet" you can assume that they have to think about the factor what Mantis unit has what items + the Rares in the mix and in terms of rares i assume that the formula will try to stay the same as droping the damage BPs only on the new planet. For the 2 Rare ships i´m not sure as in theory they could drop at Calon already or SSG decides to make them exclusive to the TC4 planet. The rest of the rare BPs will surely be available on all planets as most of the time supportive and buffing items are more available. So i can assume that the TC AB can be found on all TC planets while the new TC tech may only be available at the planets where that tech shows up for the first time like QL starting at EiU - TC4.

I just pray for highway and those in charge to take pity on us and to not make a single enemy drop 3 blue bps and 2+ golden bps... Draconis was a nightmare cause of that, a repeated bp nightmare with 1 or 2 enemies at most per spot.
This is the part that really can be anoying if you have a unit that is can only be found a few times on the planet (Minelayers, DS Commanders, Menders, etc.) in combination with the factor that they have the same amount of Golds needed like from normal units that are available in a bunch most of the time.

Best approach here would eventually be to make it so that from those units only half or even just 1/4 of the BPs/Golds is needed in compare to the other BPs from units that mostly fly in a bulk of 6-8 on a spot.

tau ceti 4 will be a nightmare to be in. Much like the hive in draconis, but worse.
For me Hive was more an "know where the safe spots are and when you should use your AB" then a nightmare and considering that i was a Sniper main during Drac times and the Metha Sniper was a paper armored ship i should know what i´m talking about :sweatgrinning:.

In the end TC4 will be like any other planet ala explore and learning by trial and error until you know how to traverse it best or fly in a group to minimalize the chances of geting poded. As long as the new planet will not have something like "hive strikes" that gives EiU OS situations i can totaly live with the challenge to learn traversing a new planet.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Well that is not fully true considering that Highway did land on the planet and then did show a part of the planets surface without moving at the planet a all and it was a lot of red on this planet with the factor of Hives flying above the planet.

Technicaly they have done this already with Calon if you want to see it from that perspective as Calon has all BPs for all ships that are available right now and considering that we may now return to a "full Mantis planet" you can assume that they have to think about the factor what Mantis unit has what items + the Rares in the mix and in terms of rares i assume that the formula will try to stay the same as droping the damage BPs only on the new planet. For the 2 Rare ships i´m not sure as in theory they could drop at Calon already or SSG decides to make them exclusive to the TC4 planet. The rest of the rare BPs will surely be available on all planets as most of the time supportive and buffing items are more available. So i can assume that the TC AB can be found on all TC planets while the new TC tech may only be available at the planets where that tech shows up for the first time like QL starting at EiU - TC4.

This is the part that really can be anoying if you have a unit that is can only be found a few times on the planet (Minelayers, DS Commanders, Menders, etc.) in combination with the factor that they have the same amount of Golds needed like from normal units that are available in a bunch most of the time.

Best approach here would eventually be to make it so that from those units only half or even just 1/4 of the BPs/Golds is needed in compare to the other BPs from units that mostly fly in a bulk of 6-8 on a spot.

For me Hive was more an "know where the safe spots are and when you should use your AB" then a nightmare and considering that i was a Sniper main during Drac times and the Metha Sniper was a paper armored ship i should know what i´m talking about :sweatgrinning:.

In the end TC4 will be like any other planet ala explore and learning by trial and error until you know how to traverse it best or fly in a group to minimalize the chances of geting poded. As long as the new planet will not have something like "hive strikes" that gives EiU OS situations i can totaly live with the challenge to learn traversing a new planet.
@Vesperion i always love it when your response to everything and give so really good answer to it😁😂 pov: i agree of course😊😅

AG-Systems

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
AG-Systems
Rank
Clan
-The First Order-
Nice Can't wait for that gonna do a full psy-trance party when its release ^^:love::love::love:

Java_vm Screenshot 2021.10.31 - 14.35.36.46.png

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
@Vesperion i always love it when your response to everything and give so really good answer to it😁😂 pov: i agree of course😊😅
Well you (and many others in the forum) should now my "sometimes" longer and more detailed explenations to certain things... and this even during another break from the game sicne a while again now lol :sweatgrinning:

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
I know is a bit early to ask but y'all have a decent date release of update or teaser. March maybe or slightly later?

Iron Black

Reaction score
Server
Gaia
Main Pilotname
iron black
Rank
Clan
Tropa de Elite Kps
I know is a bit early to ask but y'all have a decent date release of update or teaser. March maybe or slightly later?
It is not soon, it is more said that in 2021 it would come out, but it was delayed

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
i think the releaae will be the same as part 3 but i hope it will happen sooner because he is gonna marriage in april (me)😂

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
i think the releaae will be the same as part 3 but i hope it will happen sooner because he is gonna marriage in april (me)😂
Not sure on that, if we're very lucky it could be released in March (they said they plan to release it in early 2022) but I most likely see it getting released somewhere between April and June.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Not sure on that, if we're very lucky it could be released in March (they said they plan to release it in early 2022) but I most likely see it getting released somewhere between April and June.
nooooo, early - early - earlier😁

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Gotta allow them to take their time
eh, how old is tc? exactly😎 it's time to bring this ship into the shore.. by the way, its a good song actually😁

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
eh, how old is tc? exactly😎 it's time to bring this ship into the shore.. by the way, its a good song actually😁
Wwweeelll if we include the "offical launch" of TC then it is around since march 20, 2013 if you want to have the exact date and based on the announcments i could find on the offical website.

So you can technically say that TC is the currently "longest system with it´s story" after the catastrophic first try and the new re-release that was planed for June 12, 2018 but due of a required delay did happen one week later on June 19, 2018.

So you can say it took TC 5 years and 2 months to be released for real and since then then they have brought at least 1 part every year so 2022 seems to be fitting in the end for TC4.

If we want to go really crazy (and consider Sirius not as a "real system due the lack of storymissions" it gets even more cus Sirius was released the first time on November 04, 2011 what means already 1 year and 4 months between Siris and TC that could have been completed wwwaaayyy sooner if the planed "Episodes driven by the players voting" would have gone more smoothly and we may even be 2 or even 3 system further then currently :unsure:.

But the time of nearly 5 years is the only reason why we still sit in TC :sweatgrinning:

Status
Not open for further replies.