Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Jaax
Rank
Clan
Golfos Del Universo
I assumed this has been suggested many times, but a daily login reward would be cool for keeping players coming in daily to the game. Stuff like energy, graviton(s), and at the end of a month straight some thing bigger like a booster or a small amount of gold.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
I assumed this has been suggested many times, but a daily login reward would be cool for keeping players coming in daily to the game. Stuff like energy, graviton(s), and at the end of a month straight some thing bigger like a booster or a small amount of gold.
1. The rework for daily Gravis has changed from 1 to like 3 or 4 i remember. So it is not that necessarily.
2. Gold keeps the lights on for SSG. So this is not a good point here. LVL up gives 50 Gold thats ok.
3. Cryonite and Energy could be an good thing for newer players or players that need that. But how much Cryo/Energy could that be? I mean Level 1 or Level 95 should not get the same amount of Cryo and Energy.
4. Small combined Booster could be a good idea idea mixed with Blasterskins. But this should be unlocked on Dailymissions on every System. Not everything should be easy on PG .
5. Today it is easy to get Cryo and Gravs thanks to CQ Rework.

Hope that something like this comes in the future😁

Achievements could also give us Gifts e.g

Destroy the Ancient-Giza in Earth in Unrest 50 Times (started 5/50)

Destroy the Barossa Base im Vénar 50
(Tap for your Bonus Bonus 50/50)

Destroy the DS Mantis-Commander on Vénar 100 Times (not started)

This are good things to improve Achievments and gives Players some bonus stuf. 😁

Jaax

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Jaax
Rank
Clan
Golfos Del Universo
1. The rework for daily Gravis has changed from 1 to like 3 or 4 i remember. So it is not that necessarily.
2. Gold keeps the lights on for SSG. So this is not a good point here. LVL up gives 50 Gold thats ok.
3. Cryonite and Energy could be an good thing for newer players or players that need that. But how much Cryo/Energy could that be? I mean Level 1 or Level 95 should not get the same amount of Cryo and Energy.
4. Small combined Booster could be a good idea idea mixed with Blasterskins. But this should be unlocked on Dailymissions on every System. Not everything should be easy on PG .

Hope that something like this comes in the future😁

Achievements could also give us Gifts e.g

Destroy the Ancient-Giza in Earth in Unrest 50 Times (started 5/50)

Destroy the Barossa Base im Vénar 50
(Tap for your Bonus Bonus 50/50)

Destroy the DS Mantis-Commander on Vénar 100 Times (not started)

This are good things to improve Achievments and gives Players some bonus stuf. 😁
You can only get all those gravis if you make your whole life schedule around the game. most people get a day is 2/3

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
Since the change 1 grav drops every 6 hours after your last pickup so technicaly you find 3 Gravs/day cus the 4th Grav would fall onto the next day even if you would find your 1st Grav exactly on midnight :sweatgrinning:.

This can be seen relative cus if they plan it in a good way you can have a system where you can spend your money for the booster you wanna have and obtain gold for different things that may even be related by simply playing the game but not with the tedious "i need now to do this and this to earn it".

Obtaining Gold by leveling may be a nice thing but it´s a one time thing that at some point ends + the amount is in compare to the costs in no good ratio. A system that more or less always seems to work is as the RDX events show to have some sort of "season pass" that gives at certain milestones rewards (sadly RDX is in the category of "tedious" rather then "just playing the game"). As i have suggested it already in another post next to Gold Skulls the WS could be used for such a system >>>[Suggestion] Giving War-Score a new meaning<<<

Knowing me and my "crazy suggestion" that come from time to time around 2 years ago (ok with todays post not full 2 years due of 14 days to early ;)) little Vesp made this post here >>>[Sugestion] Daily/Weekly/Monthly Mission System<<<

This can be seen in a relative way but before i receive any "anti PvP" hate again i only say that this counts if you have an PvP active Clan that actually does CQ. The Clan i´m in does not care about the CQ so basicly our clan is "excluded" from CQ and we can live with our PvE activities even when the latest change did increase the reward of CQ cryo reward a lot but we will stay away from CQ or any PvP related activities.

Aside from that the only other thing i can do is (again) providing the link of the Megapost from Rajaa >>>[Suggestion] Game ideas improvement!<<<

Sypical

Reaction score
Rank
Heyo o/

I just want to quickly mention that adding a Daily Login bonus won't increase player activity at all, it would be a nice "bonus" for people who already play the game, but others will just log in, claim rewards and log right off spending maybe a whole minute at most on the game.

Also Highway and the dev team have stated multiple times why the feature hasn't been added and why it very likely will never be added to the game. A daily mission system is more likely to be added than a login one because that would actually make people play the game for at least a little bit.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
In theory both ways have their pros and cons and a really solution will be hard to find.

I for myself are not a fan of "just log in to claim your reward without doing anything" what is the reason why i suggested to bind the rewards to "actually do something in the game to get the reward". However i admit that my idea might not be the best one but it was to give at least some sort of direction.

On the other hand you can then again say that it might feel forced to log in daily and do the mission to earn a small reward for doing so that stands in "no real relation to your progress" like for example completing the mission gives 1k of cryo.

If i would have to guess if you have players who don´t play the game it would not matter if they log in to claim their reward directly or by doing some sort of mission and in my experience it doesn´t really matters in such situations. In another game that i play such a daily system exists where you need to do something that is game related to earn the reward but atm i´m at a break from that game so i have no real motivation "to do the daily thing" and even when "just loging in" would give me the bonus i don´t care about it cus if you are fed with a game for a while nothing will bring you back to it until you are in the mood of playing it again.

Tbh i currently have such a break from PG atm due of the lack of contend and just for farming and stuff it´s to less for me and the last few days of farming where a bit extreme for me so i do the only right thing and "go and play something else for a while" until i´m in the mood of playing again. And as said before if then some sort of daily reward system would be in the game would not result in bringing me to log in to the game at all.

It only is strange that PG after all these years still has not such a system while at the same time their other game DS has a daily log in system that gives you the stuff for loging in and to nothing :unsure:

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Heyo o/

I just want to quickly mention that adding a Daily Login bonus won't increase player activity at all, it would be a nice "bonus" for people who already play the game, but others will just log in, claim rewards and log right off spending maybe a whole minute at most on the game.

Also Highway and the dev team have stated multiple times why the feature hasn't been added and why it very likely will never be added to the game. A daily mission system is more likely to be added than a login one because that would actually make people play the game for at least a little bit.
I agree.. Pirate galaxy lost to many players after the failure with Tau Ceti and not everyone liked Sirius. Now Sirius is a fast System for Tau Ceti to gather more Siri BPs. Most Players stuck on their lvl 85 after they give up with PG and i've got three Players back ..only two Pilots are playing right now. So it is hard to get old Players back ,but it is possible. We also have an handicaped Player, he did finished with me and @dontbelive help Vénar Story. . 😁 and two other.. But they haven't forum acc😳