Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
me curious if the ancients will be present on the mantis planet
i hope but i think we will not seen them. maybe they will ally with us like methanoids. there are 100% buried ancient ships on the planet and i hope the story ends very well after 8 and finally unleash what sirius and ancients are.

Razor2278

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Razor.Pl
Rank
or maybe we'll destroy the praying mantis planet with the Ancients. I'd like to see Amarna helping us with the invasion haah

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
or maybe we'll destroy the praying mantis planet with the Ancients. I'd like to see Amarna helping us with the invasion haah
Nah when we wanna invade them then with the 3 Big boys at once. Giza, Amar and Soris please :devilish:

Shadowhunters

Reaction score
Même si nous faisons équipe avec les anciens pour détruire la mante qui nous dit que les anciens ne vont pas se retourner contre nous juste après ?

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Nah when we wanna invade them then with the 3 Big boys at once. Giza, Amar and Soris please :devilish:
and what will happen if the giza gets hijacked and turns against us? how we kill the queen or mantis entforcer or van doom when we get trapped there? i think we need more than repairfield turrets, and dont forget about the incoming units and external units😅 lets hope that the end and myth will be solved over the ancients and their existing in tau ceti + connection to the mantis. i think after 8 years in developing tau ceti (pretty long long time) this should be set right and lets hope also that we will see lagrange singularity in the future and not lagrange point = two planets.

it is a good decision that @Highway did say that they are not have planned a new system and the old awaited thing is nothing more than 'lagrange singularity' from the past. because the failure would repeat himself as it happened with tau ceti. but i cannot imagine a new system with just two planets or one. also a bit sad what will actually happen after part 4 with the pve content. the new system could have a huge potential for expanding.

also the cq stats are not that convincing only 14% cq fights and 86% are in pve. the min. stats should be around 50% i think, because everyone is waiting for tc, you can imagine what will happen when everyone is done with tc. its a bit disappointing, the cq rework is awesome and makes fun, but you cannot fight without players. we need more players in the servers with interest in it otherwise it will not the best idea to focus on pvp/cq

oh i wrote to much sorry😅

Z0ckt

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Z0ckt
Rank
also a bit sad what will actually happen after part 4 with the pve content. the new system could have a huge potential for expanding.
How is this statement to be understood? What should happen with the PVE content or is planned?

-BoH-

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
-Obs the skrapper-
Rank
How is this statement to be understood? What should happen with the PVE content or is planned?
I think most people expected Lagrange singularity to come out but the developers by the looks of how things have been going have scrapped that plan. A bit disappointing seeing how tc seems to be where the story is going to end.

I personally think if the developers have run out of ideas with pve content, they should allow help and inspiration from the community. For example, kingsub is very good with making story ideas and also people with fan made creations.

The issue is with pg being an mmo game, its like a marathon. It can't just "stop" it technically needs to keep going for players to stay in the game. So completely stopping the systems/story after part 4 could lead to a problem, a drop in player count (like what happened when tc was abandoned for 4 years since 2013). The only way I would imagine would at least maintain all the players we get is maybe new events/new ships etc. Doesn't actually have to be new story continuation.
I have a couple of nice ideas I think the devs would like for the future that could make the game better.
Sorry if I'm rambling on but I think I've made my point . . .

Z0ckt

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Z0ckt
Rank
I think most people expected Lagrange singularity to come out but the developers by the looks of how things have been going have scrapped that plan. A bit disappointing seeing how tc seems to be where the story is going to end.

I personally think if the developers have run out of ideas with pve content, they should allow help and inspiration from the community. For example, kingsub is very good with making story ideas and also people with fan made creations.

The issue is with pg being an mmo game, its like a marathon. It can't just "stop" it technically needs to keep going for players to stay in the game. So completely stopping the systems/story after part 4 could lead to a problem, a drop in player count (like what happened when tc was abandoned for 4 years since 2013). The only way I would imagine would at least maintain all the players we get is maybe new events/new ships etc. Doesn't actually have to be new story continuation.
I have a couple of nice ideas I think the devs would like for the future that could make the game better.

To be honest, the storyline is the only thing that keeps me in this game in general, apart from the Sirius Barrier, which regularly makes me lose motivation. If the storyline is cancelled and there is no new PVE content in the future, I honestly don't know what will keep me in the game. PVP has always been secondary and never a primary component for me. I think just pulling the plug doesn't do the game justice, especially since it's unique in terms of setting and background and there are no alternatives. Where was this announced that new PVE content would be cancelled? In the stream, or how do you know that? I have not watched the stream. English audio language I can not translate, so I can only rely on the forum.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?

thank u mate and your work for lagrange was..no it is awesome and hope to see more of them.

in terms of story for lagrange i have something in my mind to make it interesting to add. sometimes you dont know where to start, but when you have few things connected it works good out.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
To be honest, the storyline is the only thing that keeps me in this game in general, apart from the Sirius Barrier, which regularly makes me lose motivation. If the storyline is cancelled and there is no new PVE content in the future, I honestly don't know what will keep me in the game. PVP has always been secondary and never a primary component for me. I think just pulling the plug doesn't do the game justice, especially since it's unique in terms of setting and background and there are no alternatives. Where was this announced that new PVE content would be cancelled? In the stream, or how do you know that? I have not watched the stream. English audio language I can not translate, so I can only rely on the forum.
pve content is not cancelled, but after tc there is nothing planned yet. we watched the livestream with poland and highway.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
i think after 8 years in developing tau ceti (pretty long long time) this should be set right and lets hope also that we will see lagrange singularity in the future and not lagrange point = two planets.
Well the issue was that old TC had an interresting approach but sadly did fail misserably + was kinda unfair considering the pilots that had already access to TC vs. Pilotes arriving later in TC as the story would have been determined by the TC Pilots and the ones that did reach it later would have access to the stuff then already without the initial struggle.

Why TC however took so long after this first attempt is unclear for me but if i remember it correctly the reason was that SSG had an higher focus on their other Game DS for a while for updates and stuff.

also the cq stats are not that convincing only 14% cq fights and 86% are in pve. the min. stats should be around 50% i think, because everyone is waiting for tc, you can imagine what will happen when everyone is done with tc.
Wasn´t it said that every clan is considered in those statistiks so even inactive ones? I would assume if those clans who are really inactive since several years would be excluded that the numbers will look different again :unsure:

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
Well hi :p,
Highway said that after TC4 they planend to work on the PvP "rebalance" part 2. So maybe after this we could expect the next PvE content. Tbh I don't really know what they could do, I don't really know and remember who released this idea of "Lagrange Singularity" a long time ago (if someone can tell me, ty). Taking in fact that there're already Sirius but I got some ideas from my side for this "possible" next singularity. As you said; maybe they run out of ideas but a lot of people on this forum have a lot of ideas! :giggle:

PS: I hope to see a use of the non-used Sol System Planets a lot of suggestions has been made for this also some details/meshes rework for the planets from Vega to Draconis (not all planets) 'cuz as we saw, the TC planets have more details than the previous planets.
I could introduce some ideas for the planets rework (I mean not the maps, but just to add some details)

Eredin

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
pve content is not cancelled, but after tc there is nothing planned yet. we watched the livestream with poland and highway.
Well we still should not forget the Artifact due as it currently seems the Artifact resembles no system we know or where it really could fit into. For the Mantis Homeworld it seems to give a complete separate System where they reside and with only their planet and nothing else.

Artifact.png

I still say that the interresting part of this Artifact is that a planet that seems to have a moon is in a triangle that points into the sun like indicating that the planet is hidden inside the sun.

Maybe the access to this planet can only be obtained with the Ancients and the Wormhole but they keep it currently shut due of the Mantis. So the chances that another system might come are still given where the System has at least 3 (maybe even 4) planets rotating around the sun and 1 hidden in the sun (interpretation of course given the picture).

Also considering that it gives definetly more then just 1 Hive as we have seen in the stream it indicates that somewhere out there eventually other Hives who continue the invasion of the Mantis so potential for a continuation or maybe even a rndm Event ala "Invasion of a Mantis Hive" are a thing where in a rndm System a Mantis Hive will appear and we have to do Missions to repel this Hive and get rewarded for this by destorying certain sturctures (Repair Dock, Energy relays, etc.). During those Invasion times it maybe even a thing that on the planets in the system more units spawn then normaly or on the planets rndm "Invasion Events" happen as well where Pilots get rewarded for participating in those Events. Maybe as small extra the Units of such an invasion could drop the average Cryo Amount x2 and eventually when a Pilot has access to Siri have a chance to drop Ancient BPs of the invaded system.

Another thing that needs to be considered as well is "Will it give Ancient TC BPs and if yes how will they be implemented?" Simply added to the current Pool of drops or will SSG add another Ring with extra challenging units?

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Well we still should not forget the Artifact due as it currently seems the Artifact resembles no system we know or where it really could fit into. For the Mantis Homeworld it seems to give a complete separate System where they reside and with only their planet and nothing else.

View attachment 50345

I still say that the interresting part of this Artifact is that a planet that seems to have a moon is in a triangle that points into the sun like indicating that the planet is hidden inside the sun.

Maybe the access to this planet can only be obtained with the Ancients and the Wormhole but they keep it currently shut due of the Mantis. So the chances that another system might come are still given where the System has at least 3 (maybe even 4) planets rotating around the sun and 1 hidden in the sun (interpretation of course given the picture).

Also considering that it gives definetly more then just 1 Hive as we have seen in the stream it indicates that somewhere out there eventually other Hives who continue the invasion of the Mantis so potential for a continuation or maybe even a rndm Event ala "Invasion of a Mantis Hive" are a thing where in a rndm System a Mantis Hive will appear and we have to do Missions to repel this Hive and get rewarded for this by destorying certain sturctures (Repair Dock, Energy relays, etc.). During those Invasion times it maybe even a thing that on the planets in the system more units spawn then normaly or on the planets rndm "Invasion Events" happen as well where Pilots get rewarded for participating in those Events. Maybe as small extra the Units of such an invasion could drop the average Cryo Amount x2 and eventually when a Pilot has access to Siri have a chance to drop Ancient BPs of the invaded system.

Another thing that needs to be considered as well is "Will it give Ancient TC BPs and if yes how will they be implemented?" Simply added to the current Pool of drops or will SSG add another Ring with extra challenging units?
the artifact forms the tau ceti system. also the rings are fittin to it and one empty ring as on tau ceti itself. the planet with the asteriod ring should be calon and the other one the cq planet or venar. and you see that there is an wormhole symbol to the left croner and to the right corner some alien thing maybe the ancients civilization.

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
Well hi :p,
Highway said that after TC4 they planend to work on the PvP "rebalance" part 2. So maybe after this we could expect the next PvE content. Tbh I don't really know what they could do, I don't really know and remember who released this idea of "Lagrange Singularity" a long time ago (if someone can tell me, ty). Taking in fact that there're already Sirius but I got some ideas from my side for this "possible" next singularity. As you said; maybe they run out of ideas but a lot of people on this forum have a lot of ideas! :giggle:

PS: I hope to see a use of the non-used Sol System Planets a lot of suggestions has been made for this also some details/meshes rework for the planets from Vega to Draconis (not all planets) 'cuz as we saw, the TC planets have more details than the previous planets.
I could introduce some ideas for the planets rework (I mean not the maps, but just to add some details)

Eredin
this idea was from an former dev. he worked for the sol and draconis system if i remember correctly and he wrote in down for wikia as 'future content' its a long time i dont remember it when it was. he also put some hints for the sirius, tau ceti and lagrange singularity system in the existing storymission that didnt change at all. you're welcome pal😋

Razor2278

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Razor.Pl
Rank
my vision for the future storyline after completing the storyline you could add a new mysterious race more powerful than the praying mantis and the ancient ones

The_Ghost

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
AdvancedMine99
Rank
Clan
Mantis
Will allies cover get a buff? Right now it is worse than cloud. Allies cover has a worse cycle, doesn't work on prots/shields, and less damage reduction.

How about removing limitations on who you can leap to? Makes little sense that someone with pvp on can leap to those with it off but the opposite can't be done.

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
How about removing limitations on who you can leap to? Makes little sense that someone with pvp on can leap to those with it off but the opposite can't be done.
This is and was always the case for any supportive item in the game since the very start. Try to Rep/Prot someone with an active PM while yours is inactive and it will be the same that you can´t give them any buff.

Reason for this is simply cus otherwise a pilot with inactive PM can keep the Pilot with PM alive during PvP giving him an unfair advantage.

Will allies cover get a buff? Right now it is worse than cloud. Allies cover has a worse cycle, doesn't work on prots/shields, and less damage reduction.
Well i made quite some time back a deeper look into the AC with some of its flaws and weird behaviours.
>>>The Wolfhound and his special Item - Allies Cover analysis + suggestion<<<

@Highway stated in this post that they will look into certain items again once TC4 is done
Thanks @Vesperion for the write up on the allies cover item and possible issues with it.

When we are balacing the special ships in TC4 where these items are desined for we surely will look at it again. Keep in mind that the level of the item and the ships level are affected by it and also plays a role of the strength of the effect. @alewx should know more about this as he did the balancing on the item.

Status
Not open for further replies.