Askone
Main Pilotname
Warrior-of-War
Rank
Clan
Bad Bad Boys
Dear Devs and PG Community,
@Highway @alewx @Narokath @Faye @Gruni

Thank you for your time reading my discussion. I would like to highlight some issues that we are having with the conquest system and which the community is unhappy about. We can agree upon the current CQ system is better and more balanced than before but due to the discard of the alliance system, the CQs have diminished in size. Where we had, 20 to 25 players showing up for the CQ, now we barely get 5 to 8 players enlisting.
Therefore, more planets are left unregistered and subsequently become OTB planets. This brings us to the 2nd problem which includes players joining without the right tech (sometimes no tech on their ships and armor) and sometimes going afk or not landing during the landing window. Also, other factors that contribute to this is communication barrier or unable to follow the easiest instruction. Due to these problems, players keep enlisting and delisting to filter out bad players to one side. Hence, this leads to really imbalanced teams and this ruins the OTB for everyone.

Therefore, I would like to make some suggestions, if implemented which can help the conquest system a lot. In the case of OTBs, there should be a randomizer in place, that automatically enlists a participant to a random team and locks them in that team for the whole OTB. Also, there should be a penalty for the participants that go inactive during the OTB.

The 2nd suggestion that I would like to mention is the re-introduction of the alliance system. which allows the opportunity for alliance members to support allied clans in CQ and enlist on their side while keeping the enlistment process the same and balanced. This will give the possibility for more people to join the CQs and be more lively.
An alternative to this can be removing the clan cooldown timer for players to move freely from one clan to another to join for CQ like in the PTR and currently in Korell server.

Anyways, this discussion is only made for suggestion purposes. if anyone else has additional ideas or things they would like to suggest, feel free to list them. If you agree with some of these ideas or that there should be some improvement in the current CQ/OTB system. Please react and leave a comment, so Devs know we need help on this matter. Thank you all for your feedback.