Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
Hello everyone,

I'm asking here if it's possible to get a GM presence at every Trantor's Colossus;
It became impossible to compete in a normal environment. With many problems with teaming and verbal abuse we would love to have a GM to regulate this.
I've got a video of today's colossus if you are interested.

I'm pinging you guys because I think that this is an important thread; @Erecura @Highway

Kind regards,

Last edited:

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
I'm there for removing this colossus battle once and for all. Why not inventing squad battles e.g 3-4 squad with 5 players. Who gets killed more than 10 times is out and getting his rewards depending on kills. What about the other gas planets? colossus is a special gas planet they said. Very special.

GOTIL0N

Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
GOTILON
Rank
Although it is unsportsmanlike, it is normal for there to be teams, it happens in Trantor, it happens in Aurora, and I assume that in the rest of the servers, only that in Trantor, Aurora, Solaria, Aeria... It is more noticeable because they are sparsely populated servers and the same 5 pilots always go

Anyway, the point, I think this is difficult to avoid since not even the gms themselves, as far as I understand, have the ability to identify who are the ones who make a team, and even if you are guided by pilot history or kill points on the board , everything ends up being circumstantial

Genjiro

Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Genjiro
Hello @Eredin ,

Teaming on colossus is inevitable, hard to control and understandably detrimental to competitive play. Previously GM's could regularly monitor colossus but the rule to forbid GM's from entering colossus was introduced so as to avoid any claims of interfering or favoring. Regarding verbal abuse I would advice blocking the player or sending a ticket with evidence so that it can be dealt with.

Greetings,
Genjiro.

Eredin

Reaction score
Server
Trantor
Main Pilotname
Eredin
Rank
Hey people,

I just made this thread because we can't even do proper 1v1 without being shot by 5-6 people, when in orbit it's written "solo battle" it means solo, not 5v1 or 6v1 or whatever. :sweatgrinning:
I hope that I've hurted nobody because that was not the intention.

Ps: I'm not complaining about BR but about pple that don't shot each other!
BTW we already had GM's landing on Colossus on Trantor by the past.