Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Gladiator96
Rank
Clan
The Dark Power
Hello everyone,

Does anybody know how to get this in form of an excel file?

1680805509932.png

Gladiator

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Gladiator96
Rank
Clan
The Dark Power
Something like this?
This is also useful. :)

But I look for a table which includes players individual blueprint collection progress as well.
I am working at an all BP overview table nad at the moment, it only works properly if people enter this information by hand.
This is something I wanna avoid, because there is already such a table available ingame. If I have this in an excel or Google sheets file, I can write code to copy the progress into my table, this would make entering information by hand unnecessary.
At other games, you have interfaces like this, too, where you can have access to players progresses or statistics even without entering the actual game.
This might be something which is completely irrelevant for casual players, but might be a good for all players with interest in general game progress such as collecting all BPs and increasing achievement points.
The goal is to see which BPs are incomplete with one compact overview, not with endless scrolling. Including blue, Gold, ancient from Sirius and lower systems and everything from tau ceti, too.

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
nice stuff, this proves that other servers are better, less serious, more casual. :) :p
Original done by mrsmadmax1000 in mars 2015 with data taken from HHG. I made a copy before she deleted it from her virtual drive. I just cleaned it by deleting duplicate lines. It is not updated for TC.

HGus

Reaction score
Server
Aeria
Main Pilotname
HGus
But I look for a table which includes players individual blueprint collection progress as well.
Then you mean something like this; another spreadsheet by mrsmadmax1000

Or something like this: from HHG, I forgot the name of the author

But with an API to access the online database. I think that is not possible cause the old API for player profiles was already discontinued due to hackers using it to make fake frontends to steal login data. It was the API originally intended for signatures. It is still possible to make a wrapper that could intercept the in-game calls, but it will require to know the proprietary cypher code.