They rather hate us for this suggestion than even think about though 🌚

Razor2278

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Razor.Pl
Rank
how single drones were strengthened, better than those with two slots, and it seems logical that at least one drone is missing to be active, and constantly changing the drone annoys me, why are there 6 slots, in my opinion there should be 6 active drones since they cost a lot, not to mention the gold ships with tc it's an exaggeration to buy a slot for drones xd

KingSub

Reaction score
Server
Korell
Main Pilotname
Black Giant
Rank
Clan
What's that?
how single drones were strengthened, better than those with two slots, and it seems logical that at least one drone is missing to be active, and constantly changing the drone annoys me, why are there 6 slots, in my opinion there should be 6 active drones since they cost a lot, not to mention the gold ships with tc it's an exaggeration to buy a slot for drones xd
In this sense you are right, "I buy 6 drone slots, so I also want to be able to use 6 active ones." somehow that would be too strong if you go this route. So I would be in favor of leaving the 4 slot activated and switching the 2 other inactive slots back and forth if someone really wants to.