What's new

Can't buy gold

0ptimus Prime

Reaction score
Sorry if this is the wrong place~

So I noticed yesterday that every single time I try to buy gold no matter which payment method I use I always get the same error message at the end. When I reach a page that says

"At this moment, we cannot process your payment with USD, but only with EUR. The amount you have to pay will be converted from USD 34,49 to EUR 30,80.
This amount is calculated using the daily rate. If you do not agree with this conversion, your payment will not be processed, and you will return to the payment method selection screen, where you may select another payment method."

I click "I agree" but no matter what the next page always says

"AN ERROR OCCURED, YOUR PURCHASE WAS CANCELLED.
GO BACK TO THE SHOP"

It doesn't matter if it's with a credit card or Paypal, the message is always the same. Is the gold shop just down right now or is this an issue on my end? I've heard from at least one other person that they are unable to buy gold as well so I don't know.

Thanks for any info in advance! :)

Degran

Reaction score
I'm having the same issue, is there a solution to this by now?

Armageddon

Reaction score
Are you still getting this problem?

If so I recommend submitting a support ticket: http://support.splitscreenstudios.com/

Degran

Reaction score
I did, and all the solutions they gave me didn't fix the issue. I've tried a lot of different approaches and none have worked.

KindaHeroic

Reaction score
I've had the same issue too. Submitted a ticket and they suggested that the payment options were unable to process internationally? Who knows but I think unless you live in an European country you're rather limited to how you can pay.

Armageddon

Reaction score
KindaHeroic said:
I've had the same issue too. Submitted a ticket and they suggested that the payment options were unable to process internationally? Who knows but I think unless you live in an European country you're rather limited to how you can pay.
Yes, payment providers have been let go, partners have been cut loose.

If you cannot sort it I'm not sure what to suggest. :/

Turtlestank

Reaction score
Server
Solaria
Main Pilotname
Turtlestank
Clan
the outlaws of solaria
im having the same issue this post was made in 2010 and this still hasnt been fixed? please find a way to fix this so i may give you my money for gold....

Genjiro

Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Genjiro
im having the same issue this post was made in 2010 and this still hasnt been fixed? please find a way to fix this so i may give you my money for gold....
Hello pilot,

Have you contacted support? Please send a ticket via support tool so that they may provide a fix.

Genjiro