Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
ben1982
Rank
Clan
Justice Fighter
1706991208539.png
This has been an issue for a while now and its bothering the PvP community a lot. A hotfix would be appreciated. Thanks

Razor2278

Reaction score
Server
Kalgan
Main Pilotname
Razor.Pl
Rank
I don't see my repair field or repair target on the conquest I didn't see and I have strange connection problems every now and then the game crashes or it writes me that the connection is weak

ben1982

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
ben1982
Rank
Clan
Justice Fighter
I don't see my repair field or repair target on the conquest I didn't see and I have strange connection problems every now and then the game crashes or it writes me that the connection is weak
i actually have been having the same issues but im not sure if its the game fault for the internet connection thing or if its just my net having issues. Other stuff like invisible repair field ive seen before as well
usually relogging solves the issue but u obviously cannot relog in the middle of a cq fight so devs please help xd

Vesperion

Reaction score
Server
Askone
Main Pilotname
Vesperion
Rank
From my experience an invisible/endless effect is related to the player/unit loading in your area. I mean aside from RF; Traps and co we all know the famous perma speed; RD; Thermo; Taunt; etc... basically anything that creates an effect can be hit by this issue and is a feature for years for the enjoyment of engineer ships if they can´t tell if a player is taking damage or just victim of the visual bug.

Tketh

Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Server
Aurora
Main Pilotname
T-Keth
Rank
We are aware of issues with some skills not visualy shown or even on the target list.
Devs are investigating be patient for now :sweatgrinning:

Last edited: